Spring Time Bird Feeder
Looking for fun craft ideas for kids that will help them to appreciate nature? Here is an extremely easy craft that children of any age can do.
You will need the following arts & crafts supplies:
- an empty (and clean!) milk or juice carton
- some scissors
- paint and paintbrush
- some strong tape or string
- other decorative art supplies (use your imagination!)
- Start off by cutting away most of the carton’s sides. Keep one side or the base intact to hold the birdseed
- When you are done cutting and are happy with the shape of your bird feeder, start painting and decorating it
- Once the paint is dry, use the tape or string to hang your feeder up outside. Don’t forget to fill it with some birdseed first!