Spring Recipes: Chicken Salad Spring Dish
One of the most fitting dishes for spring time is a delicious chicken salad that features a variety of nutritious vegetables. Not only is this chicken salad a fantastic spring recipe because it tastes so good, it¡¯s only low in fat, making it an excellent, healthy choice for moms looking for the perfect spring recipe. Get the barbecue ready!
What You'll Need
- 1 lb. (500 g) of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups of spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups of fresh green beans, blanched
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of sliced green onions (about 3 medium-sized onions)
- 1/4 cup of Italian-style salad dressing, divided
- Brush chicken breasts with salad dressing of your choice. Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Grill chicken for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked (170¢ª F). Cut chicken into strips.
- Place salad greens onto a large serving platter; top with chicken, beans and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with leftover dressing and sprinkle with cheese and onions.