New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
sandra - February 23rd, 2011 3:48 AM

..hey everyone.
I think my baby's tooth is about to come out anytime soon. he starts to become uneasy and restless. It's like something is causing her discomfort. they say, it's normal if the child is teething. any tips on how to help them? or at least how to make their "teething" experience less uncomfortable?

grace8 - February 23rd, 2011 3:53 AM

my doctor gave us sort of a cream or an ointment that we applied to my son's gums before feeding him when he was teething. I think it actually helped. I just don't remember the name of the cream.

brittany - February 23rd, 2011 9:28 AM

illness is really common when a child is teething. There's a need for you to monitor them from time to time. A teether can also help.

kelly - February 23rd, 2011 9:30 AM

what is it with teething? why does it cause illness anyway? is there anyway to prevent that from happening???

paula - February 23rd, 2011 9:32 AM

"teething" itself does not cause the illness...
the truth is, your baby's immune system slows down when he turns 6 months...
that's why they become more vulnerable to different diseases...
and it's right about the same time that your baby experiences "teething"...

KissMomMe - February 24th, 2011 4:35 AM

if the baby is teething it is normal if he or she gets a fever or colds. i'm sure your doctor can provide the right medication.

Valdez - March 2nd, 2011 10:14 AM

When I was teething, if I recall correctly my mother gave me lots of ice cream! Yep. It was to soothe the pain/discomfort normally brought about by a teething child. It was also to make me shut up from crying or having to annoy her always. Lols! (Oh but perhaps this kind of teething I'm talking about is a different one.)

Please login or register to post on this thread.